You, should never encourage the wild animals to nest or feed in the surrounding as they would expect a safe dwelling place in your property., Look around for the common symptoms of Possum infestation.
- Possums are nocturnal and remain active at the nights. Your nights would become restless for their activities at the night.
- If you find droppings in veranda railings or at any other locations, possums are either dwelling in your property or are paying regular visits.
- If the surrounding smells like rotting fruits, the possums already are dwelling in your property and the smell is from the stored foods in their dwelling.
- If a possum dwells in your property without your knowledge, your pets, i.e. cats and dogs, would become restless and keep on howling.
- If you find the garbage loitering every morning, it is time to take actions to prevent the possums from accessing your property.