- We carefully inspect the entire surrounding and give high attention to the dark spaces which could be a safe place for the bed bugs to hide.
- If the infestation rates are under control, we prefer for non-chemical approaches like vacuum cleaning and steam cleaning.
- We get the infested clothes washed in hot water and get those dried in hot cycle clothes drier.
- We treat the delicate materials responsibly by placing those into freezers to discourage repeat infestations.
- We have expertise in treating different household materials, i.e. beds, furniture, luggage bags, sofa, soft toys, clothes, etc that get infested by bed bugs. Without affecting the material, we make it free from the pests in a responsible way.
- The treatment methods we adopt are safe and effective.
- The pesticides we use are 100% guaranteed to be eco-friendly and user-friendly that don’t affect humans, pets or commodities.
Details about our treatment techniques
- Vacuum treatment- We use vacuum cleaners with high suction power to clean different assets thoroughly.
- Heat treatment- Using specially designed heat equipment, our experts raise the temperature of the home or office or any interior space to kill the bed bugs. The pests and their eggs die within 90 minutes.
- Scrub and wash treatment- To eliminate the dead scales of the pests, we deploy scrub and wash treatment. We add safe and odor-free pesticide to the hot water and wash different infested items like the bed frame, mattress, carpet, furniture, sofa, etc. This treatment kills the left out pests and washes away the dead scales.
- Insecticide treatment
If the infestation is severe, our licensed experts opt for insecticide treatment. There are different types of insecticide treatments which act faster. A thorough insecticide treatment involves 2-3 times visit of experts as all the bed bugs will not get killed in the initial phase.
- Powders- You can get powder kit to kill the bed bugs easily in the market. There are several manufacturers providing different powder products. Bed Bug Treatment Bunning products greatly influence the DIY experts. But those products may not work effectively. Our professionals use certified powder kits that are proven to deliver effective results. The powder kits we use work as razor blades for the bed bugs. After the initial treatment, we vacuum the old powder and reapply it to different spaces to ensure 100% elimination.
- Sprays- The experts spray the pesticides into the infested areas which reaches the deep spaces to kill the bed bugs. The spray we use is safe and ensures 100% guaranteed results. Our treatments prove to be more effective than the home treatments. The sprays used by our professionals require special knowledge and training for best results.
- Baits- We use baits to kill the bed bugs. The baits are of high quality that works effectively to achieve the targets.
- Pest growth regulators- Using the pest growth regulator, we block reproduction of the bed bugs. In this process, the pests get killed and the eggs get dried before attaining maturity.