The symptoms of tick bite develop after many days or weeks.
- The symptoms include red spot or rashes on the bite site.
- If the person has allergic skin, he/she could develop rashes in the entire body.
- The victim also experiences neck stiffness and headache.
- Nausea, weakness, and fever are some of the other common symptoms developed due to the tick bite.
- The victim may suffer from muscle or joint pain.
- The common symptoms of tick bite also include chills and swollen lymph nodes.
The possibilities of symptoms mentioned above of tick bites increase if-:
- A wooded or brushy area near the residential surrounding.
- Summer season is the pick time of tick infestation.
- If you have pets, you can check for ticks under the covered areas like under ears, neck, tail, etc.
- Ticks are found under carpets, small cracks, inside furniture.